- The future of learning with flashcards, by DuolingoGet it
- Learn languages with this flash card app, now on the webGet it
- Learn languages completely free.Get it
Duolingo is great to quickly learn the basics of a language. However, you will need another app or service if you want to learn in deep.
- We tidied our nest, spiffed up our feathers and updated our algorithms! Toucan can now help you learn a new language on Safari, Chrome and Edge.⠀Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin, Hebrew, Hindi, EnglishGet it
MondlyAR, the 1st 🥇 Augmented Reality experience in the world that helps you learn languages using:
✅ speech recognition 🗣
✅ chatbot technology 🤖
✅ Artificial Intelligence 👾
MondlyAR has been built in close collaboration with Google using Google’s ARCore augmented reality platform. The app is now available on Google Play.Get it
I like the design and the idea, thank you!
Mondly VR takes language learning to a new level: virtual reality! With its spoken language recognition ability, you take part in real conversations with virtual characters from the comfort of your couch.
Available on Oculus Gear VR, Daydream & Cardboard.Get it
Probably the most useful VR app I've ever seen
- Learn languages while watching movies on Netflix.Get it
- Learn languages from content you loveGet it
- You know Netflix. You don’t know 103 different languages (unless your brain is HUGE). Mate for Netflix is now available on Safari. Instantly translate subtitles. Learn while you chill. Unlock foreign films. Watch the world.Get it
With this Chrome Extension, you can save the words you look for in Google translate, and learn them in a playful way. We wanted to make the knowledge on the internet a little more accessible for everyone. :)
Thanks! 🌎 👐Get it
- Beelinguapp for iPhone and Android shows the exact same text in two languages; side by side. At the same time, it is an audiobook, and with its unique karaoke reading you follow the audio in the text on both sides. New texts are added every week.Get it
This app is for you to build your own dictionary and make your learning experience a breeze. It's completely free, no ads & no strings attached. Personal dictionary. Learn any language you want.
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/jacekm-git/Keepest-AndroidGet it
- Learn languages through storiesGet it
- Learn languages with native speakersGet it
- Learn languages more efficiently with spaced repetitionGet it
Parla X is an app for learning languages fast. Join us and learn languages for free!
29 hours with Parla X are as effective as studying Languages for one semester at university. Learning is through play, because it’s more fun and effective (scientifically proved) - just do short exercises and answer questions to maintain your knowledge every day.Get it
First Parla app was AI-based. New one is good, but it would be great to transfer AI experience to X version.
- Save and practise relevant words to learn languagesGet it
- Learn languages on TwitterGet it
The language app for today. Learn and exchange languages. Think global, be local. What are you waiting for? Join the club.Get it
This app helps locating the exact type of people i want to meet to conduct language exchange with and provide one on one expierence so that …See more
- - 50+ languages in 1 app- High-quality audio from native speakers- Fun quizzes & flashcards- Check the meaning word-by-word- Learning tracker- Flexibility: mark as Favorite, review, switch languages, adjust voice speedGet it