Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for planning and documenting your projects. With its unique timeline, Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
tinythoughts is a one sentence a day journal. Every day, write 240 characters about your life.
* Entries are for your eyes only
* View entries by date
* Tag and filter entries
* Opt into daily reminders
* 366 unique prompts
* Export posts to CSV
* Photo attachments
* Native apps
* Sentiment/mood analysis
Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
- Customize with your favorite colors, prompts etc
Perfect New Year's resolution.
Tookapic is where people share their everyday photos and stories. It's where they learn photography by simply taking photos. The goal is to take photo every day for a year.
The most important part of writing a diary is doing it everyday. EmoDay helps you create a fun and colorful diary. You can start by simply punching in a single emoji. And of course it's lovely. So if you are more of a design lover than a writer this app is definitely yours. Enjoy logging your day and be free from pain of type-writing.
Notepin is a platform to write beautiful notes ✍️
- No signup required 👀
- Create a blog with your own custom domain 📚
Taky is a fast and no-frills note application for people who appreciate speed and simplicity. Taky automatically saves the notes in your browser and the cloud. It's also optimized for mobile.
ZenJournal is the fastest stress-free journal app that you can use to:
● Shield your self from the frenzy contest of social media.
● Cure your fatigue with a stress-free micro journal.
● Find your inner peace, build up your self-awareness.
● Log your random #ideas and #musings.
● Stream-of-consciousness style writing.
Happiness is a weird thing and I think forcing yourself to reflect back on your day is a great idea. So every day AYHT will email or text you to ask how your day went. After responding, you can go to the site and see a complete history of how your days have went and that hopefully helps you direct your life.
Zero AM Journal is a private journal app for windows. Now preserve your memories with this clean UI app. With quick editor feature, you can quickly create the journal entries throughout the day without opening the application.
More features in the upcoming releases including Cloud Sync, iPhone and Android apps and reminders to name a few.