Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favourite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
We all know and hate the guilty feeling we get when we procrastinate. With Time 2, that feeling is a thing of the past. To use the app, you add a task like "Tweak Sketch mockups, 30 minutes.” & a brightly colored timer counts down as you work. This timer helps you feel a slight twinge of pressure so you get your work done.
Introducing the brand new features in Forest 4.0:
1. Plant together: plant a tree with your friends. If anyone uses his/her phone, everyone's tree will die.
2. Forest timeline: track every moment of your planting journey.
3. Phone usage: keep track of the time you spend on your phone each day.
4. iPad support
OffScreen provides more nature measurements of the screen time to help you track phone usage, and keep focused on what matters by just place your phone face down.
RescueTime’s new iOS and updated Android apps help you understand and control the time you spend on your phone so you can build healthier habits and focus on doing more of the things you love.
- Automatically track your screen time
- Set custom screen time goals and get alerted when you go over
- See how your screen time impacts your focus
Unhook.app helps control your smartphone addiction by replacing a bad habit with a good one.
For each category of apps, set a daily time limit. When time's up for the day, you can simply take a walk to gain access. Every 100 steps gets you 10 mins of time back.
Turn your unhealthy scrolling habit into a healthy strolling one!