- Docs, wikis, tasks – a minimal & unified workspace for teamsGet it
I wanted to deploy confluence and thought this was just a mac app but boy was I wrong. I don't think I'll ever use confluence again
- Plan projects and manage resources with ease.Get it
- user friendly.
- no subscription cancellation.
- contact customer service no feedback(guess is chatbot)
A magical editor that blends real-time documents, wiki-like organization, and lightweight tasks into a single tool that can handle pretty much all of your knowledge and collaboration needs.
It also works offline and syncs great with the browser/Mac/Windows app!Get it
We use this as our company wiki and it is far away the best wiki I've ever used.
Slite is a simple collaborative documentation tool that helps businesses stay organized and work more thoughtfully.
Packed with everything your team needs:- Collaborative writing, feedback and sharing
- Powerful search
- Easy permissionsGet it
I used it everyday for months and it's just a game changer. Everything is now in Slite. I tried before Google Docs (bad search, slow, memory…See more
Bear is a beautiful, flexible writing app for crafting notes and prose. It works on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, so you can write wherever inspiration strikes.Get it
Overall I love Bear. It is beautifully designed. I love the simple interface and the ability to tag notes is amazing. It makes searching …See more
- Organize your team’s knowledge in a single placeGet it
Dropbox Paper is a place where you and your team can generate ideas together over an internet connection. Share any type of content, make changes to what you already have and get notified when someone else makes suggestions. The creativity flow has always better when teamwork.Get it
Use Paper to manage technical stuff and my team, and love it. Just the right number of features, document crosslinking and image embedding f…See more
Coda 1.0 is a new doc designed to grow with your ideas. It's familiar and approachable like the docs you're used to, and it comes with a new set of building blocks, so you can build docs as powerful as apps. Now available to all and it has mobile now as well :)Get it
Love Coda. It's an essential part of our workflow at Akili.vc
- Supernotes is the best place to collect your thoughts, notes, snippets, and tasks. You can quickly create (note)cards with support for everything from maths equations to to-do lists. Once created, it's simple to share cards with friends. Try now for free.Get it
- Manifest is a grid-based pinboard for notes. Simply click and drag anywhere to create a memo and snap it to the grid. All memos can be moved, resized and deleted. Your browser's local storage is also utilized to save notes between sessions and while offline.Get it
- Now with project management and a new designGet it
- Poda is a simple, visual way to plan and share your product strategy resulting in a more aligned organization.Get it
- Introducing Skiff 0.1. Skiff helps you collaborate on documents and notes with complete privacy. Share anonymous links, work with end-to-end encryption, and automatically expire access.⠀⚡ Signup for free beta access today ––> skiff.org 🔥Get it
Introducing categories, channels, and collections with Bynder Orbit. A more productive way to work with your files, all for free.Get it
Orbit is a great tool for both professional and daily usage. You can store work-related files and being sure everything is safe and secure. …See more
- It's about time docs were easy to use, flexible, and actually smart. We designed Input to have the simplicity of writing in a doc, but combined with some of the most powerful features of project management, so remote teams can get more done.Get it
- Collaboration software that brings your team together.Get it
Complete suite to foster collaboration in my organization
- 🔥PWA Based📖 OpenSource⛓️ Easy Share🔌 No Internet🖥️ LocalStorage📠 Share through QR🌗 Dark/Light Theme📱🔄📱 Easy Mobile🔄PC/Mobile Note TransferGet it
- NoteBuddy is a tool where you can collaborate with others live using an online notebook. You can draw, share photos and videos, post sticky notes, chat, and more. Anything you put in the notebook is shown to everybody else instantly.Get it
Bit is an all-in-one document collaboration platform that helps teams and individuals create interactive workplace documents, manage digital content, & track document engagement.
📄Professional Digital Documents
🚀50+ Rich Integrations
💼Digital Content Library
📚Template GalleryGet it
I love this app and use it all the time.
- With Birabo, you will never lose your project files, notes, folders and links again. Share them with your team in one workspace, in real-time.Get it