Tweeten is a column-based interface that helps you keep track of everything that's happening on Twitter without needing to hit the refresh button.
Your new Twitter app.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and with flitter we absolutely believe that. The way in which you browse your timeline and interact with tweets should never be an afterthought, it should look stunning. And it does.
You can go from light to dark as effortlessly as tapping an on-screen button. You can change accent hues to match any outfit, and pictures don't have to be small and tucked away. They can be big and bold. It's the same old Twitter, but with a fresh new coat of paint.
- A gorgeous timeline that can be tweaked to look how you want
- Tweet detail with threaded replies
- Long-hold tweets for quick actions
- Tap the navigation bar for a jump bar to quickly access lists and bookmarked users
- Long-hold the navigation bar for a quick theme switcher
- Local and global trends
- Bookmark users for quick access
- Mentions with graphed history
- New tweet section with an intuitive keyboard drawer
- Keyboard haptics
- Search local and global tweets
- Search users
- Edit tweets
- Translate tweets
- Change theme hues
- Dark mode and OLED dark mode
- Change image layout and positions
- Pinch the screen to tweet a screenshot
- Move tweet button around to a place that suits you
- View users' mentions and liked tweets
- Extensive tweet actions
- Extensive profile actions
- Swipe through recent images
- Biometric locks for the app and app sections
- Multiple user accounts
- More settings than you know what to do with
- Dynamically change the app icon
- Sounds and haptics
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- 3D Touch quick actions
- Today Widget
- Share Extension
- iMessage sticker pack
- Siri support
🔥 Thread Hunt allows you share the hottest threads on Twitter with other threads addicts.
💌 You can also upvote threads via DM to @threadhuntco
Readme is a purposefully feature-lite Twitter reader designed to show you the tweets you signed up to see. Take back your timeline.
No interactions, no Moments, no ads, no trends, think of Readme as a media-rich RSS feed for your Twitter feed.
Want to dip into your feed, but not get involved in any threads? Take a glance through Readme.
🌟 discover a great selection of threads
👀 open them in a well-designed single view for a smooth reading
🔖 bookmark and read later
📖 use our extension to display a thread directly from Twitter
See what’s happening with 3️⃣ updated ways to find and follow news and events on Twitter.
✔️ improved Moments format
✔️ organized Explore tab
✔️ your timeline and news
Twitter recently made it so that any tweeted image gets a ton of ugly JPEG compression added to it... The exception is, if you upload a picture with transparency in it. This app takes any image you drop on it, and gives it back to you as a PNG with one pixel at 99% opacity, which is enough for Twitter to consider it "a transparent image".