ScreenTime is a screen sharing plugin for FaceTime (for macOS). It appears as a webcam on FaceTime and lets you show your desktop during a FaceTime video call.
You can use Notific to implement a full notification system (presentation & delivery) for your web app in less than 60 seconds.
- Full notification center UI/UX
- Embed with just one line of code
- Send public notifications to all your users
- Send private notifications to authenticated users
- Send email notifications
Mute Intercom is a free Chrome extension that blocks annoying notification sounds from Intercom widgets.
Hate running over all these little "Can I help you widgets", with little red badges, chat bubbles popping up, that you just don't need 99% of the time?This free add on frees up your screen from those.
Have fun or make your friends confused or jealous by following these 4 easy steps:
1. Add Notification in the app.
2. Create New MOST REALISTIC Fake screen with any wallpaper.
3. Save it to your gallery and put as Wallpaper or share it to friend’s iPhone.
4. Show it to your friend and check his reaction!
AutoMute for Google Chrome is an extension that automatically mutes each new tab the instant it is opened.
- One click to start sharing your screen
- Doesn't need any development tools or USB cables for sharing the Android screen
- Share screen using a link (Just like Google Drive/Dropbox). No plugins/Software/Password required for viewer. Compatible with all modern browsers
- Completely safe! No special permissions are required.
Browser extensions which block overly-eager permission requests for notifications, location, etc. For example, ones that happen before you've interacted with the page. This was created as part of 'How to improve your permissions UX' (https://adamlynch.com/improve-permissions-ux).