hiMoment is an app combining research in positive psychology with artificial intelligence to help you become happier by focusing on what's good in your life.
Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
- Customize with your favorite colors, prompts etc
everydayCheck helps you form new habits and get things done by working on things EVERY DAY.
Once - Journal/Diary/Note App is diary app focusing on immersive writing and reading memory. It supports rich text editing, multiple photos, weather temperature and location, different themes, book covers, iCloud sync and pdf export. Any suggestions, email: email@example.com
The most important part of writing a diary is doing it everyday. EmoDay helps you create a fun and colorful diary. You can start by simply punching in a single emoji. And of course it's lovely. So if you are more of a design lover than a writer this app is definitely yours. Enjoy logging your day and be free from pain of type-writing.
Mood Climate is a slack app that analyses your team's sentiment towards particular topics.
"Dinesh really dislikes the new merger"
Managers can then have a dashboard for their team's sentiment.
Another nifty feature is personality analysis.
Daydip is platform for people to record every day memories of their life.
ZenJournal is the fastest stress-free journal app that you can use to:
● Shield your self from the frenzy contest of social media.
● Cure your fatigue with a stress-free micro journal.
● Find your inner peace, build up your self-awareness.
● Log your random #ideas and #musings.
● Stream-of-consciousness style writing.
For a long time I have suffered w/ anxiety & recently much more acute OCD. As a data nerd I wanted an app to track the effects that lifestyle has on mental health and also give a more objective view of the effectiveness of medicines & therapy.
I built it for myself but I hope that by making it public it will help at least one other person. 😊
Mood Pixel is a minimalistic mood tracking and year-in-pixels app that is free to use.
Mood Pixel tries to help people to reflect more on their lives, making them realize about the good and the bad. Thus, trying to improve their situation on a daily basis.
Welcome to the only application guide to becoming more positive.
Scribio is an elegant mood journal to track your emotions, thoughts, and photos. With an intuitive and beautifully designed interface, Scribio empowers you to learn more about yourself everyday!
• Create journal entries to keep track of your emotions
• Add your favorite pictures
• Customize emotion colors
• Passcode + Touch ID for privacy