Top alternatives for Moneyboard
- 3 reviews•FreeI have come across many available budgeting app, one thing I notice is it is not give you the feeling of ease when you use it frequently. I design this app so it does not present complicated UI yet the information on the surface is comprehensive.
Scoreboard was born from pain points of makers that have tons of ideas but no decision framework for what to work on next.
Scoreboard aims to solve this problem by individually scoring each idea based on a simple criteria. Then pushing the highest scoring ideas to the top of the priority queue! Shoot your shot!
- •Free optionsCoinpath (prev. Qoin) - is a new vision of tracking finances, focused on saving your time. Precisely developed minimalistic solutions allow to add entries just in seconds. Build up better money habits and stay focused on what is important to your savings.
MoneyTracker is an open-source progressive web app that allows you to track your income and expenses.
This app can work offline on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Data is stored locally on device in PouchDB database and can be synced to the cloud.
Simple asset multi-coin manager. One of the most simple and yet complete expense managers that i saw lately. There are a few things missing,…See more
Use Littlefund to send, receive, and track the gift of savings into meaningful goals for a child. No account or sign up required to get started. Parents manage with ease and joy. Gifts held grow up to 1.5% APY in compounding rewards daily.
Super helpful and I believe needed by millenials
- Trexy allows you to track your own expenses. You can also track lending and borrowing records between your family and friends. Multi-currency comes in handy regardless of which currency you spend on. Expenses are grouped by category in monthly pie-chart.
- Rental Cash Flow App is a rental property cash flow calculator for determining if a property is a good rental investment. This tool will provide you with both a cash flow analysis, as well as an amortization table.
- •Free optionsFin is a personal finance and budgeting app for the iPhone and iPad, with:- interactive charts- multicurrency support- OCR receipt scanner- CSV import- iCloud sync- dark mode, and two more themes (sepia, blue)- widgets- and much more!