Say goodbye to the spreadsheets and endless chains emails of yesterday. Trello enables teams to organize projects in a fun and flexible way. With built-in automation and 100s of integrations, your team can take productivity to a whole new level.Get it
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I u…See more
Drag Pro superpowers your inbox. It transforms your Gmail into organized To Do lists like Trello, in Gmail. With Drag Pro, you can also organize tasks, sales, marketing, projects and more, all inside your Inbox. It makes the day spent in your inbox sooooo much easier. Mashable, Lifehacker, Google, and over 30,000+ daily active users agree too :)Get it
Great support team, dedicated to their vision. I'm really going all in on this tool and looking forward to seeing it get better and better!
Trying to find the document that your team shared with you a month ago? Can't remember if it's in gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, or elsewhere? Creating a collection of tabs and sharing it with your team will ensure that every team member has access to the same resource on every new tab page.Get it
The Toby folk seem close at hand, eager to understand the issue and fix it or show me how to do what I'm missing.
- Caltra helps people achieve their personal goals. With Caltra, you can plan out your goals, do work on a kanban board, and reflect with in-app analytics. It's somewhere in between a to-do list and a project management tool that's built just for your goals.Get it
- LEON gives managers at high-growth SaaS startups the Playbooks and data they need to develop high-performing teams with low turnover.Get it
Agile Tools for Trello is a free power-up which brings a bunch of useful features for Agile teams directly into your Trello boards (no browser plugins required!)
* Story Points on cards- including 1-click import of points from card titles
* Work in Progress (WIP) Limits for your lists
* Card time in list and Slow card highlightingGet it
- Hygger is a #1 product management tool with built-in feature prioritization and advanced backlog management.Create and share high-level roadmaps, prioritize ideas and features, execute your tasks on Kanban boards or Tasks lists.Get it
- Achieved helps you build a sense of belonging among your team, helping people stay inline with your company’s objectives and track achievements.Get it
Trelloist is a Kanban board for Todoist that lets you create, manage and track your Todoist tasks on a full-screen Kanban board.
Trelloist is serverless and talks directly to the Todoist API meaning your tasks stay private and everything is synced with all your Todoist apps securely and instantly.Get it
You can say it's like an upgraded version of Trello. I'm considering moving my working space from Trello to this one as its interface looks …See more
Tapwater is home for your projects.
1. Create freeform posts of milestones, deliverables, meeting notes, etc.
2. Clients and stakeholders get emailed every time you post, and can respond without ever making an account.
3. Your whole team and the client have a 50k foot view of the project at all times.Get it
Given its different approach to project management, it might take a bit before you get the best out of it (especially if you come from Basec…See more
- Try the new way to manage your team effectively.From Trello boards to one visual timeline!LogicalPlan is designed to help your team focus on what matters most each and every day.Make a super plan | Manage project and workload | Track progressGet it
- Zenkit’s subtasks, hierarchy view, and powerful filters will help you to intuitively structure your projects like never before.Get it
- a powerful new suite of features built to automatically keep your team’s work processes humming in the background so you can focus on the work that matters.Get it
Zenkit is now available on your desktop. Apps for Mac, Windows and Linux mean you can work in a dedicated Zenkit window away from distraction. Quickly add items with the new quick-add feature, bring Zenkit up to the front with a shortcut, and stay productive, even when you're offline.Get it
It's a really easy to use solution for tracking your projects and workload, regardless of how simple or complex a system you use for doing s…See more
Projects you create can be open to all your organization members or closed (hidden) to invited people. You can choose specific file synchronization options for each project: metadata sync or file sync. Metadata sync gives you acces to large data volumes but don't have to automatically download all of them on your device.Get it
My team works with files a lot, still thinking how to use metadata sync best way lub I like the concept
- Taskeo is online productivity software that goes beyond project management and team collaboration. It’s the personal productivity assistant that you’ve been waiting for.Get it
Patron.ai is a SaaS that enhances employee engagement with work.Get it
I've used Patron ai for a small amount of time and I would recommend it for any person that wants to manage a team of more than 10 people.
- LogicalPlan introduces a better way for teams to collaborate. With time-tracking and reporting, you get a complete view of your team's profitability and workload,so you can meet deadlines every time. Plan and manage your whole project in an easy and visual wayGet it
- Daily task management for teamsGet it
- With Workload, you gain visibility into work happening across projects in a single view and can easily reassign or reschedule tasks as business needs change. Now with effort, you can set a weight to your tasks—such as hours or pointsGet it