- Making the invisible, visible. Safety spray by Volvo.Get it
- The collapsible bicycle helmetGet it
- An airbag helmet for cyclersGet it
- A helmet that alerts you when cars are in your blind spotGet it
It's a beanie that is as safe as a helmet. Meet Anti Ordinary A1 is the most comfortable helmet you'll wear to date.
Our proprietary system uses non-newtonian materials to keep it 1 inch thick while outperforming all other traditional helmet materials such as EPS and EPP.
Back us: https://kck.st/2t5J93OGet it
- A futuristic bicycle lighting systemGet it
- Collapsable bike helmetGet it
- A smarter bike lock.Get it
Say goodbye to greasy pant legs and dirty hands.
Enjoy the benefits of belts with the first split belt conversion kit that fits any frame. Belts offer low maintenance, no chain grease, less weight, and a smoother, more responsive ride.
Stress less about your bike and enjoy the ride.
Veer towards the belt direction.Get it
Nice product for cycles.
Park & Diamond™ is an ultra-portable, stylish and collapsible bike helmet that looks and feels like a traditional baseball cap.
🚴♂️ Collapsible, comfortable and breathable
🚴♂️ Stylish and replaceable skin
🚴♂️ Hand washable layers
🚴♂️ Weighs 8 ozGet it
- Motorcycle safety App for iPhone and iPad.Get it
The smart helmet accessory. The Cosmo Connected is a smart brake light system that attaches to your motorcycle helmet. It's been proven that having a brake light higher up makes you more visible. It also has crash detection and will send an SMS to 3 chosen contacts for FREE on your phone with GPS co-ordinates in the event of an accident.Get it
- All you need to see and be seen (on your bike)Get it
- Stylish and safer illuminated clothing and backpacksGet it
- •Payment requiredLIVALL set out to design the perfect smart helmet. With LED warning lights and SOS alert technology for a new generation of cycling safety: the EVO21. Brighter, lighter, and safer than any other helmet on the market.Get it
Front wheel drive, hands by your side, compact bicycle that comes as a kit you assemble yourself. A DIY challenge thats too much fun.
Its not going to replace the regular bike. But its modular and different and could help some adults and kids get back into the spirit of making and building their own wheeled vehicles.Get it