Loom for Desktop is the world's most powerful video recorder.
StepShot Guides Pro allows you to quickly create step-by-step tutorials and videos. Fully automate the way you create any help article or training material:
- capture your steps with every mouse click
- generate step descriptions
- code-free customization
- save 90% of your time
Kap is an open-source macOS screen recording app. Quickly capture and share high quality GIF, MP4, WebM and APNG files. Export to Giphy, imgur, S3 or copy directly to your clipboard and more using community created plugins.
$49 for lifetime plan - usually $59/month
Hi Hunters!Today I'm launching Talkshow. It's sort of like a reddit forum for your team, but with mini video clips (max 1 minute) so you can see / hear your team mates more frequently :)
Pipe makes it easy to add video recording to your web site or app. It takes care of the recording, conversion & storage and integrates directly with Amazon S3, (S)FTP, Dropbox and YouTube.
Built to be always on, allowing you to go back in time and export the last minute at any moment.
- 🐛 Software testers: Instantly document the steps to any weird error
- 📼 Stream watchers: Capture crazy stuff after it happened
- 💰 Entrepreneurs: Replay peaks of your real-time metrics
- 🙉 Chaos monkeys: How did you mess up in the last minute?
rrweb is an open source web session replay library, which provides easy-to-use APIs to record user's interactions and replay it remotely.
1. UNDO while you record video, like how you do it in document
2. The industry's least post production time
3. Fully integrated, unlike other products