Your Life In Weeks is a neat tool I saw on Felix's Twitter account, visualize your life so far in an Excel. Make every day count.Get it
- ✨ It's a minimal calendar for 2021 ✨You'll get 24 PDF files (white & black version) to print and hang on your office's wall.Get it
The Everyday Calendar by Simone Giertz is the calendar you've been waiting for. Each day you get a gold star for whatever you're trying to achieve - daily meditation? Guitar practice? The world is your oyster.Get it
The functionality can be easily copied in a digital format. There are more robust solutions in digital format present in the market : apps i…See more
Life gets busy. Often, we are too distracted to step back and appreciate the stories that brought us to where we are today. Life Calendar is a beautiful reminder of every important period of your life. Your studies. Your wedding day. The first time you traveled abroad. Each moment earns a special place on a personalized work of art.Get it
1. Pick a task that is meaningful enough to make a difference, but simple enough that you can get it done.
2. Each day that you do your task, you get to put a red X over that day. After a while, you’ll start making a chain and you’ll like seeing that chain.
3. Don’t break the chain!Get it
- Connect your Google calendar & see how much time you’re spending in meetings over the past year + 11 real-time stats from your calendar.Get it
- Lemoon supports you during your antidepressant treatment and afterward. Track your mood and see how it progresses with insightful stats. Create reminders for your different medication and track possible side-effects.Get it
- Moodline is a completely new way to track your mood. Your mood is displayed on one infinite line: just scroll to reveal the patterns and factors that influence it. Log your mood with just one tap. Explore detailed mood statistics to learn more about yourself.Get it
- •FreeAn app to track the ebb and flow of your day. Quantify multiple variables from 1-10 throughout your day to accumulate powerful reference, insight, and perspective.Get it
- •Free optionsTrack and Assess helps keep track of unwelcome behavior and overall wellness - in the workplace and beyond!
Use custom mood emojis, images, and file uploads to document your experiences with workplace bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination, racism, etc.Get it