Gyroscope 2.0 introduces our new Places tracking, a better replacement for the Moves integration.
• New Places tracking feature for detecting visits & travels
• New tool to import your Moves export
• New analytics & zoomable maps
• New Pro features like Passport & City Heatmap
• New detailed view for any day in your history
Uber has launched a new service that will allow hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other health care organizations to order and schedule car rides for patients. Uber is not charging a fee to use the service. The health care providers only have to pay for the ride.
Our first product is a travel medical insurance made for digital nomads. It's $37 / month. (4 weeks) for worldwide coverage ($30 add-on for US, since US healthcare is much more expensive.) Only works when you’re outside your home-country (although there is 30 days home country coverage every 3 months so you can visit home, 15 for U.S. residents). Covers hospital, doctor, prescription, etc.