Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included)
* Extremely easy setup like any other lazy loading library
* No need to change storage
* No need to use URL parameters
* No maintenance after integration
Next open source file uploader for web browsers
Uppy is a sleek modular file uploader for web browsers. Easy uploads to S3 or your app, file previews, progress bar, drag/drop, resumable uploads via tus.io open standard, encoding backends, React/Redux support, metadata, form encapsulation, import from Webcam/Instagram/Google Drive/Dropbox/URLs. 100% open source, backed by a company (Transloadit)
Crunch is a free, open source application for PNG image optimization.
The v2.0 release includes:
- New command line executable support for use on any *nix machine
- Parallel image processing support
Thanks to the Product Hunters who made recommendations in the v1.0 announcement threads that led to these improvements!