Top alternatives for Heroku
- 8base brings together the systems your application needs and makes them available through a single GraphQL API endpoint. This means your backend is production-ready instantly, and able to scale automatically with your business. Awesome for building startups!
- 2 reviews•Free optionsPorter is a platform that makes cloud providers like AWS and GCP as easy to use as Heroku. With instant deploys from Git, built-in autoscaling, and automatic SSL, Porter gives you the convenience of a PaaS while preserving flexibility and control.
- 1 review•Free options💡Hostman automates all the heavy lifting for developers✔️Connect your repository, deploy, and watch your app go live🔥Don’t overpay for servers when you’re not using their full capacity - pay for the number of servers you need, deploy as many apps as you want
- FlashDrive NoOps app platform handles everything for you while you focus on your product. Made by developers for developers, FlashDrive is compatible with Git deployment (Github, Gitlabs etc...), DockerHub etc... Free backups, SSL certs. and load balancers.
- On Heroku, every second costs.When your staging and review apps run 24/7, you’re racking up costs month after month. But chances are, you don’t need every app all the time.AutoIdle automatically turns off unnecessary apps to save you money.