Never miss a task you need to do with Things 3. It is always easier if you can follow up smaller steps to achieve your project, this is exactly what Things 3 lets you do! It comes with really valuable features like reminders, quick finders, tags, drag-and-drop to-do lists, multiple windows and so much more!
Alternative products to Gone
Gone is an ephemeral to-do list. All tasks will disappear within 24 hours of adding them. Complete your tasks each day before they go away.
15 alternative and related products to Gone
Introducing the brand new features in Forest 4.0:
1. Plant together: plant a tree with your friends. If anyone uses his/her phone, everyone's tree will die.
2. Forest timeline: track every moment of your planting journey.
3. Phone usage: keep track of the time you spend on your phone each day.
4. iPad support
A privacy-first todo list
Yes! We care about your privacy. We never look into your task list or browser history. Along with the standard to-do list, we are introducing a feature called colouring coded labels. This feature helps you to recognise as well as recall your task faster. - Featured on Product Hunt & LifeHacker Japan.
Simpli is aiming to make being productive slightly easier and more enjoyable. For now, it's an iOS app that brings in one place email accounts, calendars, notes, lists and files, with custom tags across all data and a simple, friendly design. More coming up, always work in progress :)
Pentazemin is not just a ToDo app. This is more like an app for time management.
There are a lot of ToDo apps and timer apps for Pomodoro Technique as well.
Pentazemin is the app combined ToDo management with Pomodoro Technique.
First, set your all tasks to do for the day. Then just follow it, do it, and repeat!
Check is an ephemeral to-do list for iOS. It provides:
- tasks are removed after a certain duration
- you can define the duration for tasks in hours (default is 24 hours).
- The "task graveyard": Tasks which are not finished within the duration are killed and can be found in the graveyard. You can easily revive them and try them again later.