A library of different data visualization types with links to tools to generate each visualisation, a blog and other data visualization resources.Get it
How Algo works:
1) Sign in with Google and connect to the spreadsheet that you want to use.
2) Choose what cells you want to send to the model and what cells you want to receive from the model.
3) Use your app to enter values, run them through the model, and get the results. Make your app public to share with others.Get it
- Instantly synced data visualizations with Google Sheets SyncGet it
- Use Google Sheets as a database for all your web formsGet it
- Coupler.io synchronizes your data between Airtable, Xero, HubSpot, Jira, BigQuery and other apps and Google Sheets on a set schedule with no coding required. Try Coupler.io for free now!Get it
- Developers have been using the Grouparoo UI to set up automated data movement from their databases to cloud-based tools like Mailchimp. Grouparoo now supports declarative code to set up this pipeline so you manage data sync just like you would any other app.Get it
- Add real-time data sync from any provider to your platform. Beacons handle OAuth authentication, Webhook registration and data transformation.Get it
With Email Notifications for Google Forms, you can send personalized emails whenever someone submits your form. The emails can be automatically sent to the form owner, the respondent or anyone else. You can also send conditional emails that are sent to different people based on the user's answers in the form.Get it