MondlyAR, the 1st 🥇 Augmented Reality experience in the world that helps you learn languages using:
✅ speech recognition 🗣
✅ chatbot technology 🤖
✅ Artificial Intelligence 👾
MondlyAR has been built in close collaboration with Google using Google’s ARCore augmented reality platform. The app is now available on Google Play.Get it
I like the design and the idea, thank you!
- Learn languages while watching movies on Netflix.Get it
- Automatically add subtitles / captions to a videos with the power of AI. Directly in your browser in just a few clicks.Get it
- Learn a language from movie conversationsGet it
- Practice language through playing with emojiGet it
- Stories with subtitles to improve your language skillsGet it
- Learn English online through movies!Get it
The language app for today. Learn and exchange languages. Think global, be local. What are you waiting for? Join the club.Get it
This app helps locating the exact type of people i want to meet to conduct language exchange with and provide one on one expierence so that …See more
- Brand new app to improve English proficiency skills. Discover sophisticated English vocabulary and memorise it with various built in mini-games (challenges). Downloaded by more than 16 000 people worldwide and keep receiving excellent feedbackGet it
gSubs is a desktop app that finds you the perfect subtitle match for your videos. Simply download now and drag and drop videos to get started. It was developed with simplicity and productivity in mind. gSubs consist of many useful features to make your life easier when you're about to watch a movie or TV series. Download now as it's open source.Get it
Want an efficient way to learn English vocabularies?
SnapVocab is the best study partner for you!
Don't waste your effort!
It helps you to build a habit for revising new vocabularies.
- Timeline allowing you to view snaps that contain new vocabularies.
- Dictionary provided by Pearson.Get it