- Link your meeting minutes to the exact moment in your video recording & transcript. Instantly share the important takeaways, fully contextualized. Works with your favorite async collaboration app & CRM.Catch up on meetings in minutes.Get it
- The fastest way to schedule meetings with anyone, anywhereGet it
- View your calendar and schedule meetings right from GmailGet it
- Tactiq 2.0 transcribes Google Meets & Zoom Web calls, then creates notes for you 🙏v2.0+ auto-highlights & auto-summaries+ time-stamped transcripts w/ speakers+ Meeting engagement+ Notion, Quip, Dropbox, Slack & more+ Spanish, French, German, PortugueseGet it
Woven is an intelligent calendar, designed to simplify scheduling and help optimize your time.Get it
It's the best calendar app since Sunrise! I know big call but i'm beyond impressed with the tool and the team behind it. Their roadmap is i…See more
Pod is a brand new way of thinking about calendar - it is the calendar about people, not just your schedule.
See context on anyone you interact with - the email that led to the meeting, social links, and more. Put contacts on sortable lists to see who you need to follow up with.
It's free and does not require registration - check it out!Get it
Highly recommended! The 'people' features are actually useful and aren't forced on you.
- We think it’s about time Calendars moved past time, date, and location data. We’re here to add the missing productivity piece to your calendar, video calls, team, and workweek.Get it
- Focus on your meetings and CaptionSaver Pro will take care of your notes. Automatically save Google Meet captions to Google Drive!Get it
- Quill transcribes meeting notes, automatically detects action items in speech, and pushes them to your favourite project management tools.Get it
- •Payment requiredAutomatic transcripts for your Google Meet calls in Safari.Focus on the meeting instead of taking notes.All transcription is done in your browser using the built-in captions in Google Meet.Get it
- We connect project management software with MS Teams, so you could create tasks and meeting minutes without typing during the call. Focus on conversation, ask call participants for detailed explanations and simply mark from transcription all that’s important.Get it