Top alternatives for Feedback Tools
- 19 reviews•Payment requiredFeedier is an intuitive Experience Management platform- Collect and organize your feedback in one place- Democratize feedback and empower teams- Improve Ownership with bespoke intelligence delivered to the right team at the right time
An amazing team and product.
We are integrating the same in our current feedback flow.
It's great to see some real alternatives to Typeform …See more
- Deliver the perfect app experience. UXCam automatically captures complete user experience on your mobile app. Get the UX Analytics that’ll help you to truly understand your users to build better apps.
Thank you for the free plan so we can test the featueres but one question, I tried to update the video quality of screen recording but it se…See more
- 12 reviews•FreeThe feedback layer for all your creative work.⠀Share one url, and watch all content and design changes added in real time, directly on your work.⠀Works with💻 Live websites🌄 Images📁 PDFsUnlimited projects, comments, & collaboratorsFree forever
Collect feedback from your visitors in your Medium articles, WordPress, Shopify or any HTML website using different sets of emojis 🙌
Great product! A cool idea to add to the product would be for it to show you the percentage of people who clicked each emoji for that page a…See more
Betas is a place to get feedback on your site or app. You can request to get feedback on specific features, or just get feedback on the overall experience, or whatever you request! Post yours today!
The user Experience it is providing is simply amazing.
- 🎊 Flawless Feedback 2.0 is out!🧡 Enjoy giving feedback on live iOS apps together with your team.🛠 For you: faster app mirroring, commenting on app animations, feedback grouping, projects, enhanced sharing and live collaboration. Give it a try!
FeedBot lets you collect attributes and feedback from website visitors in real-time while they are on your website. FeedBot helps you understand customer needs, and improve their experience. It works when embedded on your webpages and offers a chat-like experience. You can use Feedbot to collect leads from your website just like a chatbot. The chatbot creation is super easy and helps you to collect more leads.
A really interesting way of collecting feedback, haven't found any similar app which would make gathering customers' opinion so personal and…See more
- FareUpThere pays you when you share your feedback after flights. After a flight, just upload your boarding pass, answer some quick questions on how your trip went, and you'll earn points that can be redeemed for miles or for over 100+ different gift cards.
- A common problem is that people try to be nice and they don't want to hurt your feelings with their feedback. Harsh feeback can be valuable, would you pay $1 to hear it?P.s.: They said launch early, let's see how low we can go :)
I may be using it ~10 times before every release if I would be able to send a mobile and a text. For example: "I need feedback only related …See more
User surveys are stressful: they're long, boring and repulse busiest attendees that might be your most important customers.
Ask User is changing it. It asks one question at a time and let your customers to answer with a single click. It results in the high answer rate and keeps your customers happy.
I've been using this tool on https://www.geoscreenshot.com and the user response rate has exceeded other similar tools I've used in the past…See more