- Create personalized GIFs in your browser 😮Get it
- Over a million gifs made with Computer Vision 🤖Get it
- Create animated GIFs and resize GIFs too big to tweet!Get it
- Turn any video into a GIF directly inside YouTubeGet it
- Capture, edit & share animated GIFs. Made by VSCO.Get it
Insert Images and Create a Perfect GIF for your Product Hunt launchGet it
- Create high quality GIFs without watermark from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram and many more. Built in powerful YouTube search allows to find videos quickly without leaving the site. Select from large selection of fonts to add text to GIFs.Get it
Probably the simplest tool I know to create an animated GIF from a Youtube video.
- Claquette is an easy-to-use app to capture, edit and convert videos and GIFs on your Mac.Crop and trim video files. Convert them to GIFs. Or create a new video by recording your screen and a connected camera.Get it
- Easily and quickly record gifs from your browser using your webcam.GIFs are "the best way to add your personality to a message"™️ so fire-up your webcam and add fun to your life!No tracking, no watermark and everything happens in your browser.Get it
Making a GIF can be intimidating. With GIFit, it isn't so intimidating anymore. Just install GIFit and you can make GIFs out of pieces of any YouTube video. Inherit the power of the GIF gods!Get it
- GifJif lets everyday users customize GIFs and Memes in seconds. While everyone is still at home, GifJif is the perfect app for entertainment and to stay in touch with friends and family. The internet moves quickly, and GifJif is the only app that can keep up.Get it
- •FreeGIF Split lets you extract single frames from an animated GIF.
1. Uploaded images are not saved in the server.
2. Download all frames in a single ZIP file or individually in PNG, GIF, or JPEG formats.
3. No ads.Get it