tinythoughts is a one sentence a day journal. Every day, write 240 characters about your life.
* Entries are for your eyes only
* View entries by date
* Tag and filter entries
* Opt into daily reminders
* 366 unique prompts
* Export posts to CSV
* Photo attachments
* Native apps
* Sentiment/mood analysis
Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
- Customize with your favorite colors, prompts etc
Once - Journal/Diary/Note App is diary app focusing on immersive writing and reading memory. It supports rich text editing, multiple photos, weather temperature and location, different themes, book covers, iCloud sync and pdf export. Any suggestions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our memory is not digital so we keep forgetting our ideas, achievements and repeating mistakes over and over again. Klara helps you to keep all of them at one place and at the end of each week you can write short summary what you done through the week. Doing so you increase productivity and self awareness.
Daydip is platform for people to record every day memories of their life.
ZenJournal is the fastest stress-free journal app that you can use to:
● Shield your self from the frenzy contest of social media.
● Cure your fatigue with a stress-free micro journal.
● Find your inner peace, build up your self-awareness.
● Log your random #ideas and #musings.
● Stream-of-consciousness style writing.
Moodie enables you to change your mood thru customized engagements or missions as we call them. Try this beautifully designed mood changing app right now for FREE!Pick your mood and choose activities to help change your mood.
Happiness is a weird thing and I think forcing yourself to reflect back on your day is a great idea. So every day AYHT will email or text you to ask how your day went. After responding, you can go to the site and see a complete history of how your days have went and that hopefully helps you direct your life.
Mood Pixel is a minimalistic mood tracking and year-in-pixels app that is free to use.
Mood Pixel tries to help people to reflect more on their lives, making them realize about the good and the bad. Thus, trying to improve their situation on a daily basis.