- A webview based GitHub project app with native featuresGet it
perfect and it costs almost nothing!
- The Git client for iPhone and iPad you always wantedGet it
- A TweetDeck style desktop client for GitHub.Get it
On GitHub, no matter what kind of file is, their icons are all same. However, in your fancy editor, there are some packages which make it energetic.
Therefore, I build a simple extension to replace original file icon with file-specific icons. This improves visual recognition on GitHub.
- The fast and light Git client built exclusively for Mac.Get it
Better TweetDeck is a browser extension allowing you to improve your experience on TweetDeck.
See thumbnails from more than 25+ websites, add emojis to your tweets, improve the UI of TweetDeck, use regexes to filter tweets, and so much more.Get it
- 😒 Tired of scrolling through twitter profiles to find old tweets?
👀 Or are you looking to find someone's first tweet?
Well look no further, Social Scroll for Twitter is a smart tool which allows you to look up anyone's old tweets with a couple of clicks!Get it
Deck is a multi-timeline viewer for GitHub repository events. It is also supported for Backlog produced by Nulab Inc. It is made of responsive design for PC or mobile modern browsers.Get it
- A useful app for GitHub NotificationsGet it
With a DevSpace, you can build, test and run code directly inside any Kubernetes cluster. You can run "devspace up" in any of your projects and the client-only DevSpace CLI will start a DevSpace within your Kubernetes cluster. Keep coding as usual and the DevSpace CLI will sync any code change directly into the containers of your DevSpace.Get it