Top alternatives for Corona Coach
- The One-Minute Anxiety Helper guides people in moments of panic, stress and anxiety. It includes easy exercises, such as meditations, mindfulness and CBT techniques. The goal is simple: When you leave the site, you should feel a little better than before.
- CoronaVirus Tracker tracks in realtime the CoronaVirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak around the world right from your menubar.
I'm our personal assistant to get in control of social anxiety and build a more confident, happier you.
I was designed by psychiatrist Dr. Jose Hamilton using the latest scientific research on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and crafted by a super tech team to deliver a fun and engaging experience.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. Anxiety Relief is an app designed from personal experience to help you find calm. Includes six different tools including breathing and a gratitude journal. Support is only a 'hey siri' away with siri shortcuts.
- We have an opportunity to positively impact the life of billions of people through the delivery of innovations which support their mental and physical well-being.Are you willing to join us?
- Hub provided by Facebook, that offers tips, authoritative information and other resources to help people stay connected and informed about the coronavirus outbreak.