Startup Stash is a curated directory of resources and tools to help you build your startup. It includes 400 products in 40 categories, like for example: Idea Generation, Early users, Marketing, Raising Capital and Customer support. Each category consists of 10 handpicked resources and tools, all with their own detail page that displays some info about the product.Get it
- A curated directory of marketing resources & toolsGet it
Good initial view of toolsets - helpful to first time start up teams
- An up-to-date list of 308+ free marketing templates and resources across 16 categories of Marketing from popular document apps including G Suite, Airtable, Coda, Notion, Trello, Tettra, Miro and more. This is the largest collection of marketing resources!Get it
This is the most comprehensive collection of marketing resources I've ever seen.
Product Manual is a curated directory of resources and tools to help you learn and progress in product management. The directory is organised in 25 categories. Each category has a list of carefully curated resources in various formats.Get it
Bookmarking this one for future use. Nice work!
We’ve teamed up with 5 incredible influencer marketing brands to create a spectacular FREE resource hub. You’ll find everything you need to know to launch a killer influencer campaign right away!
Thanks to Buzzstream, Bitly, The Shelf, Later, and Shane Barker for your wisdom and resources.Get it
The stack has 5 awesome ebooks, 5 Great infographics and 20+ great templates to pitch brands or influencers. It seems to be a perfect pack…See more
- Resources & tools for entrepreneurs, designers & developersGet it
- Curated directory of tools used by 10,000+ freelancersGet it
- ContentStudio is a powerful social media management and content marketing tool that is helping businesses in streamlining their workflow, increasing their reach and getting better ROI from their marketing efforts.Get it
The team behind the product is super awesome.
Marketing for Developers is a book that helps programmers build, launch, and get their first 100 customers. Tired of making apps that no one wants? Join 5,000+ readers and learn the basics of marketing software products.Get it
Justin supports me (I'm a developer) in my path to abandon my job, launch a business and live on my own terms
- A curated library of productivity hacks. Uncover the hidden 1% in every tool you use. This will compound and be your new superpowers.Get it
- Learning lean startup is easy, putting it into practice is hard!
Startup Recipes is a cheat sheet that helps idea-stage entrepreneurs to find product-market fit as quickly as possible by building minimum viable products right!Get it
- 200+ handpicked resources on app marketing and mobile growthGet it
A curated directory of the best free resources & tools for non-technical entrepreneurs.Get it
Pretty Awesome Lists crawls available awesome lists (e.g. programming, work, games, etc.) , collects interesting information about each link, takes a screenshot and then makes them pretty for you to explore.Get it
finding the good stuff is an impossible, ever-fought battle with no respite or satisfaction. The best you can hope for is a buddy like this …See more
- Don't have the time to keep on top of all the changes influencing digital marketing? Get an email on weekdays with links to stories that impact Organic, Paid & Social Media Marketing.Get it
- Doing Content Right is a resource that covers everything you need to know about publishing online.In a sea of competition, this guide teaches you how to create, write, and scale successful blogs and newsletters, with a new bonus section on podcasting.Get it
- As a Growth Marketer, I’ve spent the last few years building hundreds of landing pages and email flows. To stop reinventing the wheel every time I start a new project, I've collected +600 examples of SaaS marketing pages, email flow and product interfaces.Get it
Content Snare helps businesses gather content, info and documents from their clients. It ensures content is in the right format, in one place and does all the following up automatically.Get it
- Marketing Inspo curates & adds the best marketing landing pages, Growth case studies, podcasts, videos, articles, guides & more to inspire marketers like you for growth. Sourced by the community, continuously.Get it
- A curated collection of tools for online marketplaces.Get it