- An open source pastebin with runnable snippets and APILearn more
- A collection of CSS effects made with Vue.jsLearn more
This product was very useful for me.
- Publish fast, secure & easy to manage websites built from your Google Docs. You can use Nocode for your Blog, Product Documentation, Portfolio or Company Intranet. Basically, you can publish anything.Learn more
- Hey guys ,Have you ever had to remember the huge darkness of remembering single line commands .Here is a tool for you to save and reuse them right from your menubar.Learn more
Snipper lets you directly manage your code snippets directly from your menu bar on Mac Os and Taskbar on Windows and LinuxLearn more
Snipper allows me to store all my frequently used code snippets with ease. It's literally a click away
Snippet Store is an application for developers to store their snippets and quickly retrieve them when needed. SnippetStore mainly focus on storing code therefore its interface is small and simple, perfect for busy developers who doesn't care about small details.Learn more
Really useful tool for dev, we always go back to StackOverflow for the same snippet code
Code Bits is a free repository of helpful code snippets for data processing and analysis (using Python/Pandas and SQL). Repository is open source, and goal is to provide up to date/helpful snippets to data analysts and data scientists. If you have snippets you'd like to add, please feel free to contribute via github!Learn more
- Using keyboard shortcuts, quickly save and access your code snippets in your code editor. Snippets are saved to the cloud, so you can access them from your browser and sync across devices.Learn more
Gisto is a code snippet manager that runs on GitHub Gists and adds additional features such as searching, tagging and sharing gists while including a rich code editor.
All your data is stored on GitHub and you can access it from GitHub Gists at any time with changes carrying over to Gisto.
It's free and open source.Learn more
I have been looking for an app that I could basically use as a client to Gists to use as code snippets. I've looked at Cacher and some other…See more
Snippy lives in your menu bar so you can search through a collection of text snippets for quick copying and pasting into Xcode, text editors or your E-mail client.Learn more
Code Clippet is a place for anyone to store, organise and share useful snippets of code.Learn more
At PasteCloud you can store pieces of text or code and share it with everyone (or you can keep it private 🤫)!
You can create an account to get access to all features!Learn more
A good alternative to Pastebin, and the interface is beautiful
- Save and search all your code snippets at one place using devsheet.com website or it's chrome extension. Find syntax and queries of various programming languages like sql queries or jQuery functions details with ease.Learn more
Snipper is a native macOS snippets manager with modern, lightweight GUI, syntax highlighting, and Markdown support. Stay more organized and productive during your day to day job.Learn more
Great tool to save your snippets without making a mess.
- When you have some coding ideas, just coding.Learn more
SheetAside is Chrome Extension. It allows you to access your Google Sheets from any tab, with a right-click. Can be used for manual leads collecting, research, and vocabulary building.Learn more
I love how it makes saving data easier.
canSnippet Community Edition is a web-based snippet management tool. It allows you to save and share all the precious pieces of code and text that you often refer to.Learn more
- •FreeThis PLUGIN can be seen as an extension of Google Prettify made Available for Wordpress.Users can now embed code snippets in their wordpress posts making use of Google prettify.Learn more