Yime is an app that lets you know when your friends are free and share when you are going to be free this week. Think of reverse Google Calendar. This helps when making plans. With varying job schedules, different classes schedule, and more than ever people working remotely this is a one stop "Free time calendar" you can share with your friends.
What if you had a planner friend in your pocket, working full time to nudge you to go on more hikes, sip more wine with friends and generally be your best self? Meet The Nudge:
1. We text you a lifestyle Nudge 3x per week
2. Save Nudges you like in our app
3. Our app tells you who's interested in the same Nudges, and makes it easy to invite them
ushouldcome is the easiest way to bring your friends together. Imagine the simplicity of text messages, the power of a calendar, and great features like polls. Everything to make your invitations easy!
Ping.gy lets you connect with people in the same place or event or neighbourhood as you are, by sharing short messages of length 100 characters.
V2 of Circle
Discover the world of crumbs and have fun!
- Share photos and messages with others by leaving a crumb in your location
- Explore social life of your city by viewing crumbs on a ma
- Like and comment other crumbs or follow their others to stay up to date with their content
- Meet amazing people in your neighborhood
PreClub is a fun and easy way to see what your best friends are up to. Check-in to share where you are, open stories to see what they're up to, or chat with just your best friends. We remove the noise and pressure of other apps so you can share what's really happening.