The Information is investigative journalism for tech. Join 200K+ on our weekly newsletter: http://www.theinformation.com/newsletterGet it
Index.co is a platform to connect startups, corporate brands, and investors.Get it
- A must-read weekly briefing on Silicon Valley funding, merger and acquisition news. Delivered every Monday at 7 am.Kickstart your week the right way. Stay on top of what's going on in Silicon Valley.Get it
- Emerging Tech Brew is a newsletter that delivers the latest on all things emerging tech. From AI and IoT to drones and crypto, we decode tomorrow’s tech news for you today. Brought to you by the team at Morning Brew...because bots can't write newsletters yet.Get it
Highly recommend to you and your techie friends
- Keep up with the latest tech news wherever you goGet it
- Tech news from 41 sources, all in one place.Get it
Morning Reader is the easiest way to keep up with the latest technology and blockchain news from top sources including TechCrunch, Recode, The Verge, Wired, Bloomberg, VentureBeat, Guardian, NY Times, Engadget, and more.Get it
A daily look at how technology is changing society. Media to politics, finance to culture, it helps you understand the world, seven days a week.
Big Revolution is edited by Martin Bryant, former Editor-in-Chief at The Next Web (TNW). Each issue features original writing on tech in the world today, as well as news and good reads from around the webGet it
I've been Martin's newsletter subscriber for over two years and been receiving Big Revolution for about two weeks - and it's one of the few …See more
LATAM.tech is publication that covers the Latin American startup scene for an English-speaking audience.
Focusing on regions such as Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America, LATAM Tech brings you the latest news on up-and-coming startups, investments, E-commerce, FinTech, and more.Get it
Awesome journalists and subjects.
- •FreePeek surfaces technology news in the form of tweets. Sources include TechCrunch, The Verge, Engadget, The Guardian, Ars Technica, and more. Data is fetched via Twitter API. Tweet selection and ranking is automated.Get it
Meta+ is a self-reinforcing Artificial Intelligence based on deep-learning neural nets that aggregates huge volumes of data to give the latest and most important tech / crypto news.
Meta+ is fully automatic working 24/7 and it collects data from any sites, group them by topic, exclude duplicates, rank them by popularity and filter by keywords.Get it
I love the concept of a simple yet powerful news aggregator. Minimalism rocks!
theBulletin is a bi-weekly newsletter where we breakdown the best news stories from Indian business and tech. Our readers love us because we explain things in a conversational tone that's enjoyable and easy to read. Join our troop of misfits and subscribe now!Get it
- See it all at a glance.+ Site automatically loads new items (recycles old items if nothing new)+ Fits every screen (use CTRL+Mousewheel to adjust the card size)That's it :)Get it
CNET is a collective of the tech-savvy and tech-obsessed. Anchored by the world’s largest volume of high-quality unbiased product reviews, CNET is the go-to source for news and recommendations about the latest tech and consumer electronics.
Check out this total redesign for a complete rethinking of how you engage with tech.Get it
- •FreeAR, XR, VR news aggregator: updates, devices, cases & events. Relevant news only.
Keeping track the industry.Get it