Top alternatives for Care Packages by Giftata
- Send your employees a Work From Home Care Package to boost morale and alleviate stress. Packages include a bag of premium coffee, a snack, a candy bar, a notebook, a pen, a logic game book, a gift card, and a personal note. Proceeds support local non-profits.
- As workplaces begin re-opening and employees start returning to work, health and safety will be more important than ever. Announcing Envoy Protect, a solution to help keep your team safe, manage employees entering your space, track capacity limits, and more.
- Stay Home, Take Care is a social distancing care package, curated to help you stay in and take care of yourself and others. Updated daily w/ activities, recommendations, and more to keep you comforted, entertained, and supported. Made by Girls' Night In.
- Lovebox is a messaging device that pairs with an app to go beyond regular communication and deliver special expressions of affection. All family members can instantly send vacation photos, family souvenirs, sweet words, or colorings of the little one.
- Donate savings from canceled activities to fund the fight against coronavirus. Calculate savings from missed commutes, meals, drinks & more, then donate to nonprofits supporting people missing work, kids missing school lunches, and healthcare workers.
- Small Packages is a curated care package service that helps you stay connected when you can't show up in person. We have gifts for the great times (birthdays!promotions!) and the bad times (from break-ups to isolation). Each box comes with a handwritten note.