Stop procrastinating, Get busy.
Todoist lets you keep track of everything in one place so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way.
You can get tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list anytime, anywhere, on any device – even offline.
Todoist helps over 13 million people feel more in control of their lives.
A minimal, sophisticated list maker and scheduler.
Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Zen and the art of personal productivity
Daily is a simple way to plan the personal things you want to do every day, today, and someday soon.
How it's different from the 500 other to-do list apps:
- Minimalist design focused only on the current day
- Personal habits and tasks are tracked in one place
- Compliments your existing task manager for work
Please let me know what you think!
Timebar: Beat Procrastination
Free mac menubar app for getting things done
Timebar is a mac app that helps you beat procrastination right from the menu bar.
Here's how Timebar works:
1. Start a task timer and quickly get to work.
2. Beat the clock and stay focused or risk going into overtime!
3. If you do get distracted, Timebar sends you notifications to focus.
4. When you're done, we'll show you where all your time.