- Abstract brings git-inspired version control & collaboration to your design team. Centralize design decisions, feedback, and files. Integrates with Sketch & Adobe XD.Get it
Abstract changed our design team organization at itsalive.io
Great job guys, keep the good work.
- Create a free shareable design brief. No email needed.Get it
- Fortnightly UI design briefs, straight to your inbox.Get it
- GoodBrief is a random generator for design briefs. Choose the type of creative work and the industry, and goodbrief will generate a unique brief. You can use it for practice, to improve your skills, and to build your portfolio with lots of impressive projects.Get it
HolaBrief is an online tool that helps you to ask all the right questions and make any design brief easy, collaborative and most importantly, useful. Because you can’t solve a problem you don’t understand.Get it
UI is beautiful and makes answering what could be seen as dry questions to some clients very fun and engaging.
Avocode SDK is a set of 3 applications (Parser, Octopus format, and Monroe rendering), an infrastructure for tools that need to import, display, and work with layered designs. After processing over 6,000,000 PSD, Sketch, XD, and AI design files, we're ready to offer our technology to developers to help them innovate faster and at a lower cost.Get it
- Turn your proposals into beautiful websites. Surprise your clients with custom landing pages tailored for each project, tell your story and close more deals. - It's magical.Get it
Generate random prompts to the Whiteboard challenge in interiews, practice on our paint API, then upload content directly for feedback from designers all around the world. Designers of all skill levels can upload photos, videos or text based questions for quick answers or feedback to design problems, design presenting skills and design logic.Get it