Top alternatives for Bear
Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for planning and documenting your projects. With its unique timeline, Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
This app and its developers havw completely won me over. Try it, you will not regret it.
Weava for Desktop is a powerful toolkit for students, academics, and researchers to orgnanize and cite research in their papers. Now on Desktop ✨
I like it when a product fills a niche that I need filled. Starting a research from scratch is never easy and organizing all the quotes, art…See more
- Craft takes the best features of modern writing tools and combines them in a beautiful and native experience. Create structured notes, connect your thoughts via backlinks, or collaborate with others in real-time - all from one app. Available for macOS & iOS.
Notejoy is a collaborative notes app for you and your team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & Slack and into a fast and focused workspace. Notejoy is available on Mac, PC, iOS, Android, and the web. Sign up free.
We've been using Notejoy for the past few months at my company and we couldn't be happier. It's the perfect mix of light-weight notes and a …See more
- TiddlyWiki is a free, open source tool for thought to capture, organize, and share complex information. Use it to take notes, keep your to-do list, outline an essay, or plan a novel. Record every thought that crosses your brain, or build a responsive website.
Schema is a beautiful cloud drive that allows you to store and manage all your files (PDFs, Images, MS Word, links, Google docs etc.) within a context. Collaborate with teams and organise your knowledge in a clean structure.
It's as if Medium were to design a note-taking app. Pure delight.
Zoho Notebook is a note-taking application that lets you take text notes, create checklists, and add files and photos. With this release, Notebook is now available across all devices.
Notebook uses a unique "note card" concept that gives you formatted templates for the different type of notes you take.
Keep up the good work
- 7 reviews•Freeexegesis is a writing app for nonlinear, stream-of-consciousness thinking. Write down your thoughts as they come to you, then organize them later with tags and bidirectional links. You can also publish your notes right on exegesis, on your public profile.
- Draft by Slite turns your new tabs into a distraction-free editor for your quick notes and ideas—no need to be a Slite user. Notes are automatically saved, even if you close your tab.When you’re done, send them to your Slite workspace in one click.
Jot is the no-fuss way to take notes. Our app helps you get all your big ideas and little ‘things to remember’ into a simple, stripped down format. Easy swipe gestures keep your list of notes short and orderly. Remember anything by searching through your full archives. Use quick and easy todo lists, and basic reminders to stay on top of daily life stuff.
Jot leaves out all the fancy, distracting stuff you don’t need: formatting, drawing, tags, categories, shared lists, sync, stickers, etc. It’s just as simple and straightforward as using a piece of paper. Only what you need. No funny stuff.
• Create notes instantly
• No titles or saving
• Distraction free writing
• Quick feed of active notes
• Search through your entire archive
• Customization — turn off spelling, grammar helpers
• Get data out by swipe to copy
- Notebag is a note taking app you can use entirely from your keyboard. It is built from the ground up to be there when you need it and carefully hidden away when you don't. It brings along amazing features such as note linking, instant preview and an omnibar.