1Password 7 for Mac and Windows is our biggest launch to date.
- All new design to help you find what you need faster
- Windows Hello and Touch ID with Secure Enclave support to unlock in a flash
- Tight integration with 1Password.com memberships and support for standalone vaults
- Nested tags, 2fa support, Watchtower, and SO much more!
Buttercup is a password manager for everyone - It's easy to use, highly secure and available everywhere. To top it all off, it's free and open-source! We've built Buttercup because we wanted something better for ourselves and have been lucky enough to be able to share it with our peers. Join us in making password management better.
Padlock is a minimalist, open source password manager with a focus on security, simplicity and usablilty.
Take your passwords everywhere with Firefox Lockbox. Just log in to Lockbox with your Firefox Account, and your saved usernames and passwords will sync to the app using 256-bit encryption. So you’ll have easy access to online accounts, even on the go.
b.lock is a Blockchain-powered password manager
PwdSafe, is a secure, convenient and free password manager.
It it different, because it is web software as it should be:
- You remain anonymous (Only email is required)
- No lock-in: you can export your data
- No spam like newsletters, reminders, marketing etc.
- No third parties (social media buttons), just opt-out analytics to improve the site
We have membership on many websites and social media accounts. But it's the most natural thing to forget to mess with their mail and passwords. To save you from this situation and securely store your passwords and automatically fill in for you to meet with Passlock.