InVision Studio is the world's most powerful screen design toolGet it
The vids I've seen look impressive AF.
Likely to become my primary design tool
Another amazing update from the great team at Figma! Here's what's new:
1) Prototyping — Device frames, fixed objects, advanced scrolling
2) Styles — Styles + new Team Library functionality for building design systems in Figma
3) Organization tier — New “Organization” tier to help scale design management across big companiesGet it
When we started Matter (https://matterapp.com), @JW suggested we use FIGMA to work together. At the time I had never heard of FIGMA and thou…See more
Dotgrid is a simple vector glyph illustration tool, that works by adding control points and drawing different line-types between them. The tool was created to design logos and glyphs for various personal projects, and made available as a free and open source application.
Exports to SVG, PNG and DOT.Get it
It's fun to play with. Just wish there were more features.
- Now with export presets, touch bar integration, and moreGet it
- Introducing Smart Components in Framer, a new standard for interactive component design. From complete navigations and buttons with multiple states to nested hover effects, build anything visually and in just a few clicks—no code required. Learn more here.Get it
- Free, cross-platform vector graphics editor.Get it
- With Toolabs DSM on Plugins Panel of Adobe XD, you don't need to duplicate your artboards. You just need to :- Create your design tokens- Define design system states (Color themes, multilingual, versions, i.e.)- Make your designs themeable and statefulGet it