Why it's important to rank Top 5 on product Hunt? ๐Ÿค”

ISTIAK AHMAD
12 replies
๐Ÿ™‚Honestly, based on my experience, Rank top on Product Hunt is really important. In simple words it you get you the real visibility and traffic for your product. โœ…See, if your product is worthy then people are interested enough to try your product but to for that your product would need to be in front of the people and for that reason ranking top is a must. โœ…its 100% true that, ranking on top gets you the spotlight. I'm telling this from my experience on product hunt launch. Your product dont need to be super unique, its just need to solve a problem of a significant amount of people and mostly as you are launching on product hunt then your product must solve problems for people ( niche ) who roam around product hunt. ๐Ÿค”What engagements i received after my launch? ๐Ÿ‘‰#Lots of traffic/Sign-ups/Sales ๐Ÿ‘‰#Credibility of the product ๐Ÿ‘‰#Accepted Application on APPSUMO SELECT ๐Ÿ‘‰#integration invitation from POPULAR TECH GIANTS the list will continue... If you already don't know about my Launch results: I have been able to secure Top Ranks on product hunt with your support. Badges: ๐Ÿ† #1 Product of the Day #2 product of the Week #1 product of the Week/Marketing #1 product of the week/Month I'M Sharing My Exact Product Hunt Launch Strategy with all the upcoming Makers for FREE! Please check out My LinkedIn Profile ( link in Bio ) and click " My PHLaunch Success Strategy" on my profile.

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
Please visit my Linkedin Profile ( link on Bio ) and click My PHlaunch Success Strategy and get it for free. Also, feel free to write me, if you have any questions or need any assistance. Thank you so much โค๏ธ
Artem Konovalov ๐Ÿ’Ž
Hey man @istiakahmad Clicking on the link gives "404 (Link does not exist)" issue. Wanted to check the produce you've launched, but https://www.lancepilot.com/ doesn't seem to be working ๐Ÿค”
ISTIAK AHMAD
@mattisssa Hey Man, its working, i just checked and its up and running. Could you try one more time? lancepilot.com
Eugene Lipski
All true, but do you think it makes sense to aim for the top 10 products of the week and month? We reached the 3rd place in Product of the Day, but promotion is very exhausting for our small team of three people, especially when we have already achieved our goal and collected the waiting list (thank you very much for your support) we needed to start testing. Anyway, we would like to be included in mailings or maybe some press mentions to make the waiting list bigger, because the more early adopters, the better the product at release. What do you think about that?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@eugene_lipski Hey man, Yes, anything that bring traffic to your product would definitely increase your conversion rate. But i would suggest you to focus on only one method at the beginning. As focusing on multiple channels could exhaust you and thus could not perform perfectly. You can also try considering marketplaces as most early adopters roam around marketplaces as well. There are lots of other ways definitely. Lets chat on linkedin and i'll share you with some ideas. ๐Ÿ™Œ
Gurkaran Singh
Ranking in the top 5 on Product Hunt is like being the coolest kid in the playground - everyone wants to hang out with you! It's where the real magic happens, bringing in visibility, traffic, and opportunities you never knew existed. So, let's get that spotlight shining on your product! ๐Ÿš€
Alireza Baensaf
We built an All-In-One HRMS platform that has most of the features of our top 5 competitors and its free for unlimited users forever, the only limitation is integrations, Ai and storage, its modern and easy to use too, do you think it can take a spot among top 3?
Sandhana Arkish
That's great, can ypu share the link here?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@sandhana_arkish hi, you mean "My exact launch strategy link" ?