Thank you so much for your amazing feedback, everyone! 5iler is a labour of love and I don't intend to make any money from it, so feedback like this keeps me going :)@ozguralaz
- I wasn't able to build in file export into the current version, but it's something I'll be adding in the near future (I myself have wanted it from time to time). I'll keep you posted!@ZackShapiro
- Thank you! Absolutely, shortcuts have been the #1 requested feature -- they're coming up very soon! My current thinking:
- Cmd + Tab to switch to the next file from within an open file
- Esc to go back to the collapsed view
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to open a particular file (from left to right)
- Am I missing one?
Re: Mac App Store - since 5iler was compiled using node-webkit, there are a few hoops to go through on this end, but I'm working on it! I didn't want to live or die by the Apple Gods, so thought I'd put it out there for now. Weird that it doesn't recognize it as being from a registered developer -- I registered as one and codesigned it for this purpose (on my own Mac, this stopped it from warning me that the app came from an "unknown developer").