Share your best SEO hacks.

Jose Rodríguez
11 replies

Replies

Samantha Tan
Hello! 👋 So this isn’t a hack exactly but I found this article from Grow & Convert super helpful when approaching SEO. Really great information and it reframes how to look at SEO from a pain point stance rather than a high traffic and brand recognition stance. https://www.growandconvert.com/s... Hope this helps!
Chris
These days articles with titles like "What are the best products in XYZ category in 2024?" seem to work very well. There's a heavy weighting towards more recent content by Google.
Hugh Parry
Launching soon!
If you're open source, make sure to submit yourselves to the "awesome" github lists that fit your product (there might even be appropriate ones if you're closed source too)
Kacy Boone ❇️
Keep refreshing your content over time and ensuring its *actually* helpful!
Tamsin
1. Delete low-quality articles and solve various technical problems on the website. Your articles will be included quickly. 2. Keywords are very important and should be found with high relevance and low competition. 3. There is not much use in making external links. Follow me, I can give you a lot of SEO advice, because I have obtained millions of traffic through SEO in 2 years, you can check my profile
Milli Sen
Do programmatic SEO
Martin Taylor
SEO is currently very complicated